Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is a good Video Card brand with an NVIDIA chipset?

I'm shopping around for desktop video cards. I just want a higher quality manufacturer (like Maxtor is to hard drives) and I would like it to have an NVIDIA-made chipset. Also a Composite-Video our S-Video out will be necessary. I don't want something over-priced or that lights up or anything fancy, I just want something that isn't going to have any kinds of problems.|||Try going with EVGA. I build computers for myself, friends and relatives, and I always use EVGA cards with nVidia chipsets. They are available at Circuit City. But it is much cheaper to buy them online at newegg.com. Try this link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductLis…

I have it narrowed down to EVGA cards with nVidia chipsets. I don't know what type of interface you need (AGP, PCIe, etc.) or what size of memory you want. You'll have to sort by the interface first, and then see which ones left have the video out that you want. Then pick the amount of memory you want from what's left of those.

Also see evga.com.

Hope this helps!|||I'd stick with nVidia.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment