Thursday, April 26, 2012

How do I choose an new video card?

I am planning on replacing my desktops video card because of a faulty on board fan. How do I know which video card is for me or will work in my computer? My current card is a MSI GF4 MX440 AGP VID WTV. I am running Windows XP , I have an AMD Semperon Processor 2600+ , 1.60 GHz with 512 mb of ram. I don't play video games on my computer but do work with pictures and building webpages. Thanks in advance.|||About any AGP 8x card will work. You should get a Directx9 compatible board. Also a card with 128mb or 256mb ram will word good for what you need. It's really a personal choice on which one - kind of like Ford, Chevy or Dodge.



Shop at www.newegg.com



They have been in business for many years and have good prices. You can sort the video cards to filter down to what you need.



www.mwave.com has the same idea behind it.|||look for the lastes one in G force which will help u in picture and other software application to work fine, ur system configuration is ok,|||Look for a GeForce 7600 GS AGP 8x card|||well a decent video card should be good

No comments:

Post a Comment