Thursday, April 26, 2012

Updating Dell Studio Slim 540s Desktop video card Driver?

Okay, I seriously need help. I have no idea how to update my video card driver. I have done it before, but I had to restore my computer and I forgot how. My computer is a Dell Studio Slim 540s Desktop. I can't find a download anywhere!

Please help!|||http://support.dell.com/support/download…



scroll all the way down to the bottom and expand the "video" tab. download them all



make sure you put in if you have a 64 bit operating system or 32 bit. (most likely if its new and you have windows 7 its going to be 64, but if its vista i tend to think most of them are 32 bits)



for next time - go to google > type in "dell drivers" > first link > put in model type (second choice) > and narrow your search

No comments:

Post a Comment