Thursday, April 26, 2012

What's a good desktop video card to but for basic multimedia functions?

I'm building my own desktop and I am searching on online stores and in Best Buy and stuff and I'm stuck. So I ask, what's a good video card to buy? I need a few things for it to do:



1: It needs to support dual monitors. I have two Dell G2410 24" monitors and I need the video card to be able to support both.



2: I don't need it for gaming capabilities. I need it for just basic computing and simple gaming (ie Rollercoaster Tycoon 1 / Zuma) that also can play movies and TV shows from iTunes.



I posted a question over at computerforums.com and they all gave me answers about gaming video cards that cost like 900 bucks. I don't really mind the price as long as it's not ridiculous.



Work with me people. Cheers!|||try ATi/radeon x1650

http://reviews.cnet.com/graphics-cards/a…

No comments:

Post a Comment